Position: Computer Scientist
Location: Germany, Ingolstadt
For our development department in Ingolstadt we are currently looking for a Computer Scientist B. Sc.
EPOS CAT GmbH is a leading IT consulting and services company in Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm. We support our customers in the automotive industry in the areas of consulting, project management, support, system integration and the development of individual IT solutions. With our comprehensive know-how in information technology and years of experience in both the automotive industry and research and development, we offer our customers tailor-made IT solutions and optimum support. EPOS GmbH is a member of the Data Respons group.
Your areas of responsibility
- Development of innovative solutions in the field of information and knowledge portals, project portals and enterprise 2.0 applications
- Advising our customers on technologies for networked organization (Enterprise 2.0) and related communication and work processes
- Analysis of business cases and IT infrastructures
- Description of IT architectures
- You have a university degree, preferably in computer science or business informatics
- Ideally, you already have project experience and an affinity for web technologies, social web, and collaborative communication and work principles.
- You understand tasks quickly and precisely, have a courteous and confident manner with customers and are able to carry out projects on time.
- a modern, interesting and diversified workplace in an innovative company
- an open and pleasant atmosphere with friendly colleagues
- demanding tasks with a long-term career perspective
- performance-based pay and additional social benefits
- optimal work-life balance in the form of flexible working hours and the ability to work in Home Office/Digital Workplace.
Send us your detailed application with photograph, salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date summarized in one (1) PDF file with max. 2 MB via e-mail. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , keyword “Computer Scientist”