Location: Germany, Ingolstadt
For our team in Ingolstadt we are currently looking for a dedicated DevOps Engineer
EPOS CAT GmbH is a leading IT consulting and services company in Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm. We support our customers in the automotive industry in the areas of consulting, project management, support, system integration and the development of individual IT solutions. With our comprehensive know-how in information technology and years of experience in both the automotive industry and research and development, we offer our customers tailor-made IT solutions and optimum support. EPOS GmbH is a member of the Data Respons group.
Your areas of responsibility
- Planning, creation and operation of a modern and reliable continuous integration infrastructure
- Optimization of our Linux system landscape and Java application infrastructure
- Improvement of processes for the operation and deployment of the applications used
- Execution of error analysis and implementation of solutions as well as performance optimization
- Degree in computer science or a completed apprenticeship as IT specialist or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of DevOps (Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet or similar)
- Experience in Linux operation, update management and scripting
- a modern, interesting and diversified workplace in an innovative company
- an open and pleasant atmosphere with friendly colleagues
- demanding tasks with a long-term career perspective
- performance-based pay and additional social benefits
- optimal work-life balance in the form of flexible working hours and the ability to work in Home Office/Digital Workplace.
Send us your detailed application with photograph, salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date summarized in one (1) PDF file with max. 2 MB via e-mail.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , keyword “DevOps Engineer”