Embedded SW Specialist
Location: Høvik, Norway
Looking for a new challenge or job opportunity?
Data Respons Solutions is looking for an experienced Embedded SW Specialist to be part of our high performing engineering team that develops advanced products and embedded solutions.
Digitalisation of the industries has increased our demand for skilled SW engineers to develop and support solutions ranging from bootloaders to interfacing cloud services and platforms.
The person we are looking for has broad skills in board bring-up and software packaging in an embedded Linux environment.
Data Respons Solutions develops and customises SW, HW and mechanics for customers in various industries, such as Transport & Automotive, Industrial Automation, Telecom & Media, Space, Defence & Security, Medtech, Energy & Maritime, and Finance & Public Sector.
- Develop Linux drivers and kernel adaptations
- Develop Yocto / OpenEmbedded platforms including Bootloaders
- Setting up and supporting continuous delivery (DevOps) using Atlassian tool suite
- Experience in C/C++ / Python / Shell programming
- Excellent understanding of Linux kernel and open source SW
- Knowledge of the Yocto / OpenEmbedded build system is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in Norwegian and English
Your experience and education:
- 3+ years of SW development experience in a Linux environment
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining Linux systems on Arm / x86-64 hardware
You can expect
- A great working environment with many social and sporty activities
- Six weeks holiday, competitive salary, pension and insurance
Come join us in creating the technology of tomorrow!
About Data Respons Solutions
Data Respons Solutions is a leading provider of smart embedded and industrial IoT solutions in the Nordics and Germany. We design, develop and deliver smart embedded and industrial IoT solutions by combining specialist engineering competence with standard embedded components from leading technology.