Freelance QA Consultant Wanted in Denmark
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
For our client in the Greater Copenhagen area, TechPeople is looking for an QA engineer for a 6-month assignment.
Our client is looking for a QA engineer who can help the client with their SW QMS and write processes, procedures and work instructions .
You will be working with the software architects and certification experts in the client’s office to develop and write the Engineering Procedures and Work Instructions so that the software QMS complies with the DO178C plans.
Key skills and qualifications include:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software design, engineering, or computer science
- An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Working experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Knowledge of the current trends and latest advancements.
- Good writing skills
- Fluent in English
- Desirable: Knowledge of aeronautical standards like DO178C
- Desirable: Knowledge of IT security and defensive programming
The assignment is on a freelance basis. The client is not interested in remote work. However, we will help the right candidate relocate to Denmark.
Desired start date is ASAP and duration is 6 months with a possible extension.
TechPeople is a Danish consultancy agency specializing in embedded software development. Within this field we work with some of the biggest companies in Denmark and are connected to some of the most experienced consultants and freelancers. With both clients and candidates, we value quality and transparency. We strive to always find the best possible match to any position and we pride ourselves with going the extra mile for our consultants. For more information please visit our website.
Questions? Please call Resource Manager Nina Jensen on +45 53 66 56 80
Please click the button and fill in the boxes to apply.